Editorial : CEO ·
1. You can become rich by marrying someone for his or her money.
And we all know what that price is. Some people say this like both men and women marry for money, but can you imagine spending your life with someone you don’t love? That is a very high price.” It also one very effective way to get rich.
2. You can become rich by being a crook, a cheat, or an outlaw. People say, “It is so easy to become rich legally. Why would people want to break the law and risk going to jail unless they really enjoyed the thrill of it all? To risk going to jail is much too high a price for me. I want to be rich for my freedom, so why risk going to jail? I would lose my self- respect. I could not face my family and friends if I were doing something illegal. Besides, I am a bad liar. I have a poor memory, and I could not keep track of all my lies, so it is best to just tell the truth.
3. You can become rich through inheritance. For example, if you farther is rich, then he pass his properties to you. Do feels like you did not earn his keep? If you could have become rich on your own, you will become more mature and have a total understanding on how market yourself to the world and at the same time create your own wealth. It is important for you to feel earned it. Not everyone fortunate enough to inherit money feels that way”
4. You can become rich by winning the lottery.
This way is OK, but to buy a ticket now and then, but to bet your financial life on winning the lottery is a fool’s plan on becoming rich.
Unfortunately, winning the lottery is how many Americans say they plan on becoming rich. Living your life with odds of one in a hundred million is a very high price to pay.
And if you do not have a plan on how to handle the problem of too much money, you will go back to being poor. Recently, there was a story in the paper of a man who won the lottery. He had a great time but was soon so deeply in debt that he considered filing bankruptcy. He was doing fine financially before he won the lottery. So to solve his problem, he went out and played the lottery again—and won. This time, he has financial advisers helping him with his money. So the moral of the story is: If you win the lottery once has a plan for the money. Not too many people win it twice.
5. You can become rich by being a movie star, a rock star, a sports star, or someone outstanding in one field or another. However if you are not smart, talented, good looking, or entertaining, then becoming rich by being outstanding is not realistic at all.
Hollywood is filled with actors who are broke. Clubs are filled with rock hands dreaming of cutting a gold record. The golf courses are filled with golfers dreaming of becoming a pro like Tiger Woods. However, if you look closely at Tiger Woods, you will notice that he paid a high price to get to where he is today. Tiger started playing golf at the age of 3 and did not turn pro until he was 20. His price was 17 years of practice.
6. You can become rich by being greedy. This world is filled with people like this. Their favorite saying is: “I got mine and I am going to keep it.” Greedy with their money and assets usually means they are also tight with other things. When asked to help other people, or to teach other people, they often do not have the time.
The price for being greedy is that you have to work even harder to keep what you want. Newton’s Law states, “For every action there is a reaction.” If you’re greedy, people will respond to you in kind.
When I meet people who are having a tough time with money, I ask them to start giving money away on a regular basis—to their church or favorite charity. Following the laws of economics and physics, give what you want. If you want a smile, first give a smile. If you want a punch, first throw a punch. If you want money, first give some money. For greedy people, opening up their fist or wallet can he very hard to do.
7. You can become rich by being cheap. The problem with becoming rich by being cheap is that you are still cheap. The world hates rich people who are cheap. That is why people hated the character Scrooge in Charles Dickens’ famous story, ‘A Christmas Carol.’” It is people who become rich like Scrooge that give the rich a bad name. To live poor and die poor is a tragedy. But to live poor and die rich is insanity.
After all, some people say, “I think money is meant to he enjoyed, so I work hard, my money works hard, and I enjoy the fruits of our labor.”